- American Trucking Associations
- The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) is a Bethesda, Md.-based association whose 8,243 member companies and affiliates manufacture, distribute and sell motor vehicle parts, accessories, service, tools, equipment, materials and supplies. Through its membership, AAIA represents more than 100,000 repair shops, parts stores and distribution outlets.
- Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Association is a non-profit trade association whose members rebuild/remanufacture automotive and truck related "hard" parts for passenger cars, trucks, off-road, marine, equipment and industrial uses.
- The Heavy Duty Distribution Association (HDDA) serves aftermarket distributors and manufacturers of parts and services for commercial vehicles in North America.
- serving the Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer industry in Canada
- (Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association) the only organization in the heavy duty sector today dedicated exclusively to heavy duty manufacturers.
- The Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association exclusively represents and serves manufacturers of motor vehicle components, tools and equipment, automotive chemicals and related products used in the production, repair, and maintenance of all classes of motor vehicles.
- The National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW) is the Washington, DC-based trade association that represents the wholesale distribution industry.
- Service Specialists Association's purpose is to share industry knowledge and increase networking opportunities among independent truck repair/distributor members and manufacturers.
- HDA Parts Network the Premier heavy dutytruck parts marketing group providing the best heavy duty truck programs and services.
- Truck Pride is part of one of the largest auto and heavy duty parts distribution and marketing organizations in North America.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty, "North America’s Leading Truck Parts Network."
- Industry Week
- the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from over 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, marine and RV markets.
- represents the do-it-yourself retail aftermarket and the “professionally installed” aftermarket. More than one million square feet of space makes AAPEX your global source for parts, accessories and service equipment.
- Supplier tradeshow and educational seminars.
- showcases the latest and greatest the trucking industry has to offer
- Shows produced by Independent Trade Show Management, including Fiesta de Camioneros, Construction Truck & Equipment, and The Truck Show Las Vegas.
Industry News Sources
- A comprehensive, up-to-the-minute news and information source for today's automotive aftermarket executive, aftermarketNews brings you closer to the aftermarket than any other resource can.
- provides complete business solutions for professionals responsible for running trucking companies and maintaining equipment.
- provides information about operations, vehicle maintenance, industry regulations and information-management technology.
- the premier business-to-business media company focused on the trucking, construction and industrial markets.
- is trucking's leading provider of online news and information, features over four years of news archives, directories, auctions, truck locator, and industry statistics.
- Trucking, Freight Transportation and Logistics News.
- is the oldest and only publication written and edited exclusively for the heavy-duty aftermarket. With a focus on business solutions, technical information and the latest news and products, Truck Parts & Service helps readers keep customers? trucks running efficiently and profitably.